The BOYA BY-XM6-S1, a 2.4GHz adaptive frequency hopping wireless microphone system, consists of one transmitter and one receiver. It’s a perfect sound capturing and delivering solution for one-person vlog, YouTube video, live streaming, interview, recording, etc.
• Ideal for one-person vlog, YouTube video, live streaming, interview, recording, etc.
• Compatible with DSLR, mirrorless camera, smartphone, and computer.
• 2.4GHz wireless signal transmission technology.
• Hi-Fi and low-noise audio processing and delivering system.
• Built with easy-to-use, vivid, and informative OLED display.
• Built-in omnidirectional microphone and a lavalier microphone on transmitter.
• Headphone output jack on receiver for real-time monitoring.
• Stereo and mono outputs are available and switchable on receiver.
• Built-in Li-ion batteries for 7h use on transmitter and 6.5h use on receiver.
• Up to 100m (328ft) operation range without obstacles.
Advanced Technology for Stable Signal Transmission
The BY-XM6 S1 adopts advanced Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) wireless signal transmission technology, which can make the BY-XM6 S1 avoid the disturbed hop frequency parts automatically to realize stable signal transmission in the range of up to 100m (328ft), without obstacle.
Professional Audio Capturing & Delivering
Featuring a high-quality capsule and signal processing circuit with a signal-to-noise over 84dB and a distortion rate less than 0.1%, the BY-XM6 S1 captures and delivers high-quality , clear and low-noise audio.
Ultra-versatile & Ease-to-use Wireless Microphone Kit
With vivid and easy-to-read OLED display on transmitter and receiver, users can adjust the signal transmission precisely. And the transmitter is also designed with a built-in omnidirectional microphone, so users can clip the transmitter on the collar to pick up sounds, while they can also plug a lavalier microphone into transmitter’s MIC IN jack for sound capturing. Plus, this microphone kit is equipped with both 3.5mm TRS-TRS audio cable and 3.5mm TRS-TRRS audio cable. So it can work well with your DSLR or mirrorless camera, smartphone and computer etc.